Last year and This year

Last year...
  • I struggled with my relationships not only with my boyfriend but also with other people. 
  • I always have arguments, not only to other people but also to myself.
  • I always have problems especially when it comes to my health.
  • I noticed that injuries and illness are so frequent
This year...
  • I need to fix and confront every conflicts that I have with my relationship
  • I need to settle all the arguments I have last year
  • I need to concentrate and be conscious so I won't have the same problems like last year. Especially when it comes with my health
  • Need to be extra careful in doing things to avoid injuries and illness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kabuhayan noong panahon ng Kastila

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals