You

Once in a while

You are in my mind

I think about the days that we’ve had

I’ve been waiting for so long

But you said nothing

When you knew that I felt something

You just passed me by

I should not fell for you

Don’t start now

My feelings had come and gone

You played me far too long

And that ain’t what I need

There was a time when you were fine

You were the One

But now I’m stepping out

The deal is said and done

All I wanted was to chill some time with you

If only you knew every moment

Nothing goes on in my heart

I believe I can never find

Somebody like you

And I pray that one day you’ll come back to me

How many times should I shed my tears?

You will always be inside my heart

And you should know

How I wish I could have let you go?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kabuhayan noong panahon ng Kastila

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals