Why does people can’t be contented for what they have? If there is a latest cellphone they’ll buy it even they can’t afford to have expensive cellphone. Then when a brandnew one just got out they will change immediately. So that they can be in the circle of "In people".

Do you think that if you got everything you want, your happy with that thing? I say Material things are "JUST" Things, we can get it anytime, anywhere… But those things are not important. Have you think what’s important to you than those expensive things you have right now?

I do… These past few days I have thought of everything. I can see that I have the things that I want before. The things that I want right now and the things that I can be in the circle of "IN people". But there is something missing, that until now I can’t get. And I just laugh cause Money can’t buy everything at all.

Some people said I change a lot, But for me I’m still me just fulfilling the needs that I want. Then suddenly I realize that I do change. The Smile, laugh, happiness that I have before it’s all gone. I concentrate to hard to get those things but now I cant be happy with those things. Having those expensive things makes my life complicated.

The things that I need most is Happiness, Joyfulness, and especially Love. Love of everyone that I’m with. What is the sense of having those expensive things if no one loves you? When we get more than what we can reach expect that you will lose something important to you. Maybe not material but something you treasured most. So just get what you can reach and you’ll be happy. And try to appreciate what you have right now. Don’t go beyond the borders if you can’t. Try to think of the people around you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals

Uhaw ang Tigang na Lupa- Liwayway A. Arceo