My Gratitude

I said my feelings for you wont change…

Yes its true my feelings wont change,

Cause your special..

I believe in saying that if you love a person what ever happens you will still love him forever.

Its inside your heart you just dont know it.

Even you feel that you had forget him or her, they are still there just hiding.

Anyway, Now something change… I will never forget what ever you had shared to me..

I will keep them until I die.

Keeping and treasuring it…

I’ll just wait for more memories you’ll gave…

It’s so fun to know someone is treasuring your friendship and in the same time keeping those memories you shared.

You know who you are.. So I just want to say Thank You for being my friend and being part of my life..

I’m very grateful…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals

Uhaw ang Tigang na Lupa- Liwayway A. Arceo