Adictted to Coffee

As usual pumunta parin ako sa Go Donuts to buy coffee. Kaya lang nakakainis kasi in the morning they don't have brewed coffee only Hot Chocolate and Nestea. So I decided not to buy and wait. Lunch came and still coffee is not available. Finally afternoon has come and they had brewed coffee. I'm so happy to hear it and I immediately bought one. But instead of buying one cup of brewed coffee I bought the tumbler of go donuts so I can have my favorite Hot coffee every morning with discounts. They don't have the brown one so I decided to go with these Tumbler. Hehe It cost me 125 for these tumbler and an additional cost for the flavored coffee. And all in all was 140. Starbucks Price but in my next round of coffee I can have it for as low as 30 pesos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kabuhayan noong panahon ng Kastila

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals