Coffee...

Every morning I can't leave without drinking Coffee or Chocolate. Today I have a rush day because I woke up so late which will make me late in my first subject if I stay long for a cup of coffee. So I decided to go to class without drinking coffee. But the side effect is when I'm in class my mind is not set into the subject or into the words that the instructor is saying. I am thinking of I should have take a cup of coffee or chocolate before I go to class. After My class here it is, the chance to have my favorite drink. I go to Mcdo but they don't have available hot coffee, And I have decided to go to SM which is near to our school. And Thank God I saw Go Donuts and I remember they are selling brewed coffee. I like brewed coffee because it smells good and it taste good. It makes my self relax. And the best part of it is you can have a flavored brewed coffee which is i love caramel flavor. And I think I have a fine day because I have found a coffee shop that has my favorite drink in the same time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kabuhayan noong panahon ng Kastila

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals