It's Been A long Time

It's been a long time since I last wrote in my blog.

I've been to busy in everything that was happening to me.
There's been a Relationship matters, School Matters, Friends Matters, and especially business matters.

To make a recap on what's going on to my life here are some important details:

December 2007 - I have spent my Christmas at Happy Homes, Pleasant View. It's a big change for me because I've spent my Christmas alone. I mean a Christmas without my family.

January 1 2008 - Of course as a traditional I've visited my great grand mothers house.

Mid January - The school started and as well as my gimmicks

April 14, 2008 - On my birthday we have celebrate it at the house of Lars Neri, Bulacan. It is a whole night of drink.

April 15 2008 - when the dawn came we travelled to Zambales to continue our celebration

July 2008 - We have accepted a work from Yelo King

September 2008 -- Thesis is starting as well as our head aches

October 2008 - we are planning to make our own company. Good luck to us.

These are some of the important dates in my life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals

Uhaw ang Tigang na Lupa- Liwayway A. Arceo