Updates

And again it's been a long time since I last wrote in my blog.

I've been to busy in everything that was happening to me.
There's been a Relationship matters, School Matters, Friends Matters, Family Matters and especially business matters.

To make a recap on what's going on to my life here are some important details:

Remember the work we accepted at Yelo King, fortunately we didn't finish it. There's a lot of issues. Not on the client side and not on the system side but our group has a lot of issues especially when it came to doing or assigning jobs.

Our school has ended but our thesis is still a problem. We still haven't finish our thesis because of that stupid adviser. His the reason why we are having a big problem on our thesis.

And about the company that I had mention last time. It will be just a dream.

November 10 2008 - My grandfather died.

November 28 2008 - I started working at Techforge IT Solutions in Paragon Tower, Mandaluyong City

December 19 2009 - Gave birth to a healthy baby boy, Zechariah Ethan.

December 25 2009 - I have spent my Christmas at Blk 2, Lot 4 Happy Homes, Pleasant View. It's a big change for me because I've spent my Christmas with my baby and Mike. A new family in my life.

February 22 2010 - Back to work

April 18 2010 - Baptismal of Baby Zechariah Ethan

These are some of the important dates in my life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kabuhayan noong panahon ng Kastila

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals