Life has been hard lately and I feel like I'm  drowning at every turn, but I need to keep going.

I need to lift my head, dig deep and find a way- I always do.

Life may have gotten the best of me for a while, but it doesn’t storm forever.

I need to overcome this stronger , wiser and better than I have ever been before, but first, keep fighting and get through it.

I’m not saying it will be fast or easy, only that it will be worth it. I'm worth it..

I need to stop thinking about the past and begin believing in your future..

Because my best days, happiest moments and beautiful love haven’t happened yet,. And they will.

I know I have been fighting for survival as long as I can remember, but this is where my story starts to change.

I don’t want to give up on my hopes and dreams before ever really started.

Turn the page. Start a new chapter.

Believe in myself, because I know I got this.

I need to stop thinking of negative that make me doubt myself.

I'm a beautiful strong soul who is capable of anything, so start by finding that person I have lost along the way.

They’re waiting for me to remember them.

I deserve happiness, so keep going and stop surviving and start living.

Do it for myself.

Then never look back or stop until you end up where you’re meant to be.

Be unstoppable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Basketball Hand Signals

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Uhaw ang Tigang na Lupa- Liwayway A. Arceo