Mistakes

How long will I be like this?

I can't stand you looking like that.

I wan't to talk to you but yet still we have an agreement

I wan't to take the word that I said yet I can't


I'm longing to talk to you again but still have my pride.

I can see that you can still handle the situation

But yet I can't


I wonder

when will I be okay again

I know your not but still I can see you can manage things well

When will I hear the words again

The words that I long for

The kiss that I want

The smile your showing

The love that I felt with you the other day

Damn I hate to be like this

I feel so hopeless


I hope someday this will reach you and make you realize

That it is not that easy for me to handle this situation

It's just I really need to choose between you two

And I still can't understand Why?

Why? Do I have to pull myself back

when I really know that I already choose you.

Darn I hope I won't regret this someday

Even though we will have our lives separately

still I don't want you to forget

That you have been part of my life now.

And It is not that easy to forget

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals

Uhaw ang Tigang na Lupa- Liwayway A. Arceo