Ever since you first came into my life, I knew something was different about you. Maybe it was the fact that I could talk to you for hours without getting bored, or how you could always make me laugh even when I’ve had a bad day.

Everyday I loved you more and more it’s something so big that I cant control, you dont know why I chose you, I didnt know either but you were the one that always made my life brighter, with a simple smile, with a simple look, with just a few words.

I can never express in words the love I have for you.You have made a world of difference in my life and I can never thank you enough for the person that you have inspired me to become.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals

Uhaw ang Tigang na Lupa- Liwayway A. Arceo