For You

What will happen to me if I didn’t met you?

Do you think it is really coincidence to met you In the Room?

In all those people Why do I need to choose your name and add in my list?

I never do that again in long time.

You had said that maybe I see in you my Past.

But why did I cry when I know you got hurt or offended?

Why did I feel so terrible when I can’t answer you’re question?

Am I falling for You?

Am I ready to commit this silliness again?

Am I ready to accept that someday I’ll be hurt by you?

I’m so confuse so please don’t be so confuse when I keep on silence in everytime you ask me.

Please Understand how hard to me to fall in love again…

Please Help me to understand Our situation right now…

Please explain to me why do I need to give you my world…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals

Uhaw ang Tigang na Lupa- Liwayway A. Arceo