Journal

How do we enjoy life? Do we need to be rich or be a bachelor where we can do what ever we want?

We can’t enjoy life, at least not fully, if all we do is work and study. Unfortunately, for too many of us need to work more than we want. There are working students in campus where they can still enjoy their life while working and in the same time studying. It’s tough making money and it’s hard to study. Everyone knows that statement well.

There are times when it is crunch time with work, then in the same time you have a project with a deadline then you’ve got to get it done or suffer the consequences. The key is good planning and discipline. The last thing of us needs to do is drop dead from the stress of working too much.
Sometimes we need surprises from all these work, stress, and sleepless days we are doing. Surprises can come in many new and unexpected ways. The very nature of it can result sudden realizations that things are not always the way they seem.


Routines are a natural way of living. We need organization and structure o keep us from aimlessly wandering. However, the pitfall is that our routines can become ruts.
Some surprises are occasions of joy. A surprise can also be a shock. It’s not always a pleasant experience. Surprises, either pleasant or bad, are necessary for our continued growth.


All that being said, “I’ve been facing with an incredible load lately”. It is enough to relax for a little surprise. Like for example, visiting a friend which you didn’t see in a month or year maybe. Though I have good days when a lot has been accomplished and I have those days when I just want to throw myself in a party. I don’t want to work all the time.

The key in life is to enjoy for what you really need to do. Don’t force yourself if you will work or focus on your studies. Setting your goal will also help you enjoy your life.

Right now I enjoy my work and in the same time I’m enjoying my lessons. Accomplishing or enjoying two things is one of a kind. Students now days want to focus on one thing. If they want to study they will just concentrate on their lessons. If they want to work they will quit their schooling and find a job that will suited for them. If you can’t do your work you love then it just becomes hard work.

Whether or not we have a job that we love we can enjoy our time. I’ve been reflecting on the playtime I enjoy. For example with all the hard work that I put for these week activities, I promise myself that next week I will find time to watch a Movie. In that case I still enjoy my life even though my so busy. And if I’m really free for next week maybe I will invite my boyfriend to go to the park or watch a concert. It is also enjoyable when I go sit around in my house and watch TV all day.

Now have some fun in your life. Make the most of work, but more importantly, make the most of living and that means finding a good balance between work and enjoyment.

Comments

  1. Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
    I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

    Thumbs up, and keep it going!

    Cheers
    Christian, iwspo.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx... maybe you want to see more at melanieborja.shutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kabuhayan noong panahon ng Kastila

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals