Reborn...

People are like a robot which they need to have a controller or a command of what they must do. Why did I say that? It's just as simple as What ever your parents, teachers, lecturers, relatives, friends, etc told you, you are following it. Or sometimes if most of the people are doing things you are also copying it. Like getting into the New stuffs or "IN" stuffs.

But when these robots are being gifted of a special chip, memory, they can do what ever they want. I mean if they want to stand up on their own without commanding it. They can, because it is already installed to them. Now people are also getting those memory and that is called reborn.

Reborn for me is waking up for a long sleep. Realizing that what ever happen to you is just a dream. Dream which you really need to learn to. It is a path which you must know what to do when you woke up. There are two types of Reborn: the good and the bad.

The good reborn is called the savior and the helper. They usually help other people to survive their life. They know what's their purpose in life. In the last minute of their life they new that they have did everything for others. They are devoted to the happiness of other people.

And the bad reborn is called the punisher. They usually let you suffer from every mistake that you do. Maybe they will not do it in the same way or in the most noticible way but they have their own ways of making you suffer.

Now why did I have said those things? I can't describe myself and no one can. It's because I keep secrets where only paper and pen can understand. I have plans that no one knew. And most of all I am mad, angry, hurt, depressed where no one knew. No one knew how I realy feel towards my daily life. So describe me on those written above. Because now I am 100% sure I am reborn with a purpose in my life. Just don't know what type.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kabuhayan noong panahon ng Kastila

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals