I Look upon You with Pleasure

Beloved Sons, you are called today to carry out a great tasks, which has been prepared for you in all its details by your immaculate mother.

For years I have traced out the road for you. I have taken you by the hand and I have led you, supporting you and teaching you to take one step after the other, just as mother does for her children.

How many times I have taken you in my arms, after each fall; how many times I have bound up your painful wounds and have given you strength in your great weakness!

How many times, without your even having been aware of it, have I intervened personally to rescue you from the dangerous snares which my Adversary and yours set day for you!

And now I look upon you with the pleasure of a mother, who sees herself reflected and lived by her children.

My cohort is ready; my hour has come; my battle is already in its final phase

Walk in this light of purity. you must spread about you only the fragrance of my Son Jesus and of your heavenly Mother, who never knew sin.

let the fragrance of the very life of God be in you: the fragrance of the grace which clothes you, of the wisdom which enlightens you, of the love which leads you, of the prayer which sustains you, of the mortification which purifies you

Do not be troubled by the assaults of my Adversary, who rages at you with fury to rob you of the precious virtue of purity, which is mine and which I gave -- to those sons who respond me and consecrate themselves to my Immaculate Heart -- as a sign that they belong completely to me. No one will snatch you from my heavenly garden, in which I have gathered you with such care.

In it grow every day more beautiful and pure, to sing to all the glory of the Father, who is pleased to be reflected in you, of the Son who wants to be perfectly relived by you, of the Holy Spirit who gives himself to you with inexhaustible abundance. And thus, many of my poor sons, who are today in such great need of grace and purity, will be able to run and wash themselves at the fount of that immaculate love which is both mine and yours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kabuhayan noong panahon ng Kastila

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals