July 17, 2007, 06:52 pm

Being alone here in my room makes me think of you more. Even though I'm drunk. dON'T know really if I'm drunk with the beer I took or because I'm drunk with these unknown feeling. I don't know why but still I have this feeling that I can't last for another day. I don't know if you're just afraid of losing me. Or you're just ignoring me. Because even thou you don't ignore me still I'm yours. As one of my closest friend told me, If I'm sure of the one I love why don't I go for it. It looks like because I'm still not sure until when will this feeling last. It is enough to hurt myself than hurting you. But still I can't stand seeing you forcing yourself to leave me.

This afternoon I really cried. Not because it is really hard or the pressure that I'm holding. But seeing you with another girl still I can't stand it. She is just not a simple girl that I can compare of. But the girl that everyone is talking of. I don't know how to react just yet my tears just got down to my cheek. Then of course feeling so down and depressed still haven't ate anything. I'm really suprised for not eating in 2 days straight. I mean I haven't ate rice or meal for 2 days. But still I ate some chips which I can't finish it with out the help of others. Usually this week I just drink and drink and drink.

After my class I can't stand it. I order one beer which usually is not my line. And that beer just last for about 20 minutes then I order again another. Which it last for all the time that we had. Hehehe.. I really can't stand it. I already got tipsy and I feel drunk. It's like I already drink 1 bottle of hard liquor.

When I got back to see if what your doing. You still haven't notice me until someone called your attention. I'm really hate myself now. For showing you how pity I am. But from now on I will try more harder. You really giving me a hard time here. But before I end this maybe I'm drunk but still I want you to know I love you and take care cause maybe this will the last time I can say this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals

Uhaw ang Tigang na Lupa- Liwayway A. Arceo