July 25, 2007, 5:56 a.m.

Mowning to everyone. I was so drain yesterday I slept all day yet till now I'm so sleepy. I'm having a headache don't know why. And now I'm doing our project in Visual Basic, I hope I can finish this on time.

I wish you will also gain the energy you need okay.

By the way, I had this dream I know I can't tell you this right now yet I hope someday you will read it. To help and guide me.

This dream is all about finding a medallion. A medallion which it has a star. The symbol of pentagram. I believed that it is mine. Yet someone is holding it right now and yet he doesn't want to give it back to me. The medallion can control the 9 guardians and if he learn how to use it. He will use it against me. So he will be the only one who can control them. Only one owner at one time.

That's all just sharing don't know what it means.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals

Uhaw ang Tigang na Lupa- Liwayway A. Arceo