July 29, 2007, 6:45 am

Yesterday I was so happy because I can see that he is changing for good. I mean my boyfriend, his giving me the time that I want. He even bought me a teddy bear, t-shirt and we even ate at greenwich.

But there is always a exchange for the happiness that I received. I wonder if his mad or what. The one that meant to be mine. I know it's weird because I'm the one who is giving him a space. Why? Because I know he will fall for someone else. Don't know when but I know he will. To a girl that has the same attitude, personality that I have. And he will loss all of his memory of me. Sad to say I already give him a clue yet I'm also trying my best to give him what I can. How I wish they can give us a time. More time to be with each other. Until the girl was completely awaken.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals

Uhaw ang Tigang na Lupa- Liwayway A. Arceo