July 23, 2007, 08:35 p.m.

Been with you in five days and that days make my life complete. Yet there are things that I can't understand. Do you believe in supernatural?? Me I don't want to believe on the stuff like that but still it let me show the proof that are things like that.

Then everything is connecting on me and everyone arounds me. First about the un-natural things that I can see and feel. I can't explain what they are yet now through your help I already understand why I can see and feel them.

But why? I didn't notice it. You know all that stuff because you are also experiencing it. Now you telling the truth I have decided to connect eveything that happened to both of us. And in my surprise it really has a connection

A connection which is connected on our past and also in the present. Now knowing all the things that i must not know I am in a big problem. Because I have no choice but to do the things that are meant to be happen. It's me who will give a big problem to all the people or the one that I love.

Now I really don't know what to do? If someone will read this and know something please tell me what to do. I know someone out there is aware of what is happening but why can't you talk to me and tell the truth.

Just accept who you are and what you are destined to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals

Uhaw ang Tigang na Lupa- Liwayway A. Arceo