The Spirit of Christmas

My favorite holiday is Christmas, because I'm happy when I see my cousins, neighbors children, and people around me smiling when I give them my present. For me every present is also a piece of love that I'm giving them. This is my way of showing love and appreciation to them. Giving gifts is how we give value and importance of having friends and relatives.

For me when buying gifts I always think of the budget I have and if it will be useful to the person that I'm giving. Let us start giving gifts for Mothers. My mom is on abroad so it's not easy to think of any gift that I can give her for Christmas. But moms are not hard to please. One thing that she appreciate in all the things I give her is giving or sending her a Christmas card saying how much I appreciate and love her. Other suggestion, if your mom loves to cook you can give her kitchen ware, if your mom loves to sew maybe you can give her a fancy cloth to sew or a sewing machine perhaps. Giving gift to your mom depends on your budget and on how she will use it.

For my cousin ages 6-9 years old, I bought them worth Php 100.00 of school supply in National Bookstore. Cheap but useful, and I know that they will like it. For my son's friends and "inaanaks", godchild,  ages 1-2 years old I bought some clothes for them. Any gift given with love and thought is surely something worth treasuring.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kabuhayan noong panahon ng Kastila

Talambuhay ni Liwayway A. Arceo

Basketball Hand Signals